Today’s post is a TipConglomeration (that’s the technical term).
A gathering of healthy tips which are each seeming small yet, when done, add up to big lifestyle changes.
Suggestions which are, should you be me, so freakin obvious once you discover them yet ones which (again should you be me) you’d spent almost 40 years *not* doing.
I’ll start us off.
- Baking treats for Halloween? Spray your rubber spatula with cooking spray and the batter wont stick (how do I KNOW Marianne is already aware of this one).
- The faster you drink your coffee the less likely it is to stain your teeth (I love this one. I love my morning coffee. Im happy to oblige & inhale quickfastandinahurry).
- Adding cucumber slices to the water you drink is both pretty and acts as a natural diuretic (anyone already know this? I had no idea…)
- We (not the royal. Never the Bumbling Band.) tend to GAIN WEIGHT when we change clothes immediately after work (from fitting outfits to loose & baggie sweats). Those who remain in more constricting attire tend to consume fewer calories at night.
(again, please to remember these are merely tips & not necessarily how MizFit rolls no matter how good for you the suggestion.)
- Looking to stretch your food purchasing dollar? If your recipe calls for ground white turkey try using 10% Grapenuts cereal (it works, People, and NO ONE is the wiser. until now, anyway).
- Left with extra coffee in your morning pot? freeze the excess into cubes so that, when you make iced coffee later, it can be kept COLD without being watered down (please to refer back to B. and feel sad for Miz that she was *quite excited* about this realization).
- This may only be for the parents (although with Halloween right around the corner perhaps NOT): need to remove face paint without your Tornado having a hissy fit because it is taking so long? Two words: olive oil. One more word: EASY!
OK. That’s what Ive got, People, and I know you have more.
Please to lay em on me.
All the tips you employ throughout your day that make your life simpler, easier, and perhaps even HEALTHIER.
(you know, ones that mightcould even be second nature for you. Like this blogger. I know for a fact she sleeps in her running clothes to be CERTAIN that she gets up and works out…)
This post is sponsored by Propel® for the You.Propelled Program.