SparkPeople & Two Fit Chicks podcast.

Yes, People, it is finally here.

The first Two Fit Chicks & a Microphone podcast of 2010.

(because you’ve totally been sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for it–yes? We thought so…)

In this episode Shauna & I chat about getting started/back on track after the holidays.

We also interviewed some of your favorite bloggers and shared their insights & musings on the subject as well.

Please to enjoy.

Please to click on the image below to listen/download.

Please to welcome new Spark People listeners to our happy bloggin family (oh and click here to see how generous the Spark Peeps were in welcoming us over there…).

2fc-sidebar1

Comments

Well, as a matter of fact I WAS sitting on the edge of my seat thankyouverymuch.

I have a run tomorrow that will be perfect for this podcast. If it wasn’t dark outside, I’d do it now just to listen to it.

Snowball analogy = so cute. Trying not to think about the snow around here at -40 weather 😉

Heart the Cammy! Really nice to listen to all the little blogger anecdotes.

Am all about the NEAT. Super podcast!

I just started listening to your podcasts and I love them! I just got caught up on all the previous ones yesterday, so I’m looking forward to hearing this one! :)

4. Ellie says

Remember when you did that blog post about wanting to be friends with Jen Lancaster?

You’re my JL!

Love the podcasts, Miz.

ah! I was so excited for this!!!

I so want to see Princess and the frog!

Totally agree with the staying set in the “black and white” of what we think we are! I try to push myself to break out of my routine once a month. You should try Body Attack!!!!

Love the START acronym. I need to work on my R!

How cool is that Spark People intro to you guys!!! Can I dust & listen at the same time. My post today said I have to draw a line & say NO BUT how can I to you guys!!!