SparkPeople & Two Fit Chicks podcast.

Yes, People, it is finally here.

The first Two Fit Chicks & a Microphone podcast of 2010.

(because you’ve totally been sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for it–yes? We thought so…)

In this episode Shauna & I chat about getting started/back on track after the holidays.

We also interviewed some of your favorite bloggers and shared their insights & musings on the subject as well.

Please to enjoy.

Please to click on the image below to listen/download.

Please to welcome new Spark People listeners to our happy bloggin family (oh and click here to see how generous the Spark Peeps were in welcoming us over there…).

2fc sidebar1 150x150 SparkPeople & Two Fit Chicks podcast.

Comments

Well, as a matter of fact I WAS sitting on the edge of my seat thankyouverymuch.

I have a run tomorrow that will be perfect for this podcast. If it wasn’t dark outside, I’d do it now just to listen to it.

Snowball analogy = so cute. Trying not to think about the snow around here at -40 weather ;)

Heart the Cammy! Really nice to listen to all the little blogger anecdotes.

Am all about the NEAT. Super podcast!

I just started listening to your podcasts and I love them! I just got caught up on all the previous ones yesterday, so I’m looking forward to hearing this one! :)

4. Ellie says

Remember when you did that blog post about wanting to be friends with Jen Lancaster?

You’re my JL!

Love the podcasts, Miz.

ah! I was so excited for this!!!

I so want to see Princess and the frog!

Totally agree with the staying set in the “black and white” of what we think we are! I try to push myself to break out of my routine once a month. You should try Body Attack!!!!

Love the START acronym. I need to work on my R!

How cool is that Spark People intro to you guys!!! Can I dust & listen at the same time. My post today said I have to draw a line & say NO BUT how can I to you guys!!!