ShePosts and Dr Fitness & the Fat Guy.

Come hang out with me?

First I’m chillin’ with Dr Fitness & the Fat Guy.

Two men who made the horrible *on air* mistake of suggesting I come and visit them as an in-studio guest.

Alas, they had nary a clue how much I adore Atlanta & how frequently I choose not to notice when people are merely joking.

(Do you think if I went I could extend the trip to include a walk-on part for this piece of intellectual wonderment? YES PLEASE!)

Link above is to my segment of the show only. Entire broadcast is available on their site & at itunes.

Ready for another virtual roadtrip on the net?

Im uber honoredflattered&amazed to be one of the first women interviewed over at Sheposts.

This site is the brainchild of Esther Crawford (which, if you know Esther at all, means it shall be wildly successful) and will cover buzzworthy social media news (& gossip) about women bloggers across all genres.

If you have a moment drop by, skim read my interview, and show Esther some support on her new venture.

Comments

hahaha! I would LOVE to see you as a walk-on to that intellectually-wonderment of a show. Those chicks are some fracked up House Hoes, umm, I mean, House Wives.

Okay! now I’m off to click your segment link.

2. Bea says

I really enjoyed your interview at She Posts, Carla.

My only complaint is that we can’t comment there :)

3. MizFit says

I think you should be able to leave comments, Bea.

Ill check when Im at the computer…

4. Nan says

I can’t listen to podcasts at work :(
    I also had no idea you were a mommy blogger Miz!
    LOL at the everyone loving you for free.

AWESOME interview.

Great post on She Posts. I have watched your interactions with other bloggers and think what you do is awesome.

I do wish bloggers understood better their unique position and influence and stopped doing reviews and post about products for free. It would benefit the whole blogging community.

You have a right to be paid for something you do well.

ShePosts is my new fave site. I’m devouring everything she posts. Now if only I could figure it out enough to apply it to my own blog, I’ll be set!

Your clip of that show didn’t work…though I am oddly curious about Nene’s boob redux LOL Any chance of fixing the link or something? :)

I wish you were really here in Atlanta. It would be great to hang out with you again. More time this time. More time!