I want you to want me.

Or more aptly put I want you to like me.

As in gimmie the thumbs up.

On Facebook.

I’ll spare you the long-winded rehash (as you can find the 57 seconds version here) & give you the short version.

Remember these pants?

I wasnt exaggerating when I said I was smitten with them.

What I didnt know at the time of that post was how *smitten* I was with Fila as a brand.

As a company.

(cue movie-like montage revealing my smitten’nessment)

Which brings me to what I want you to LIKE about for me.

Fila is having a search for Real Women models & I’ve tossed my bandanna into the ring.

If you’re onĀ  Facebook and you’re so moved Id appreciate your vote.

(I am on FB but under my name, carla birnberg, Im just not a fan-page kind of misfit)

It’s not an entirely a votes-based competition (there’s a vote winner & 4 others picked by judges) but I figure it cant hurt to let them know how many of us Real Women People are our own superheroes.

Unapologetically Ourselves.

Comments

I’d vote for you anyways, but really love how you do what you do (whatever it is) with all of us.

You never seem to get a big head, MizFit, if that makes sense.

I hope you win the vote one :)

• Miz says

no other way but NO NEED to join just for me :) your virtual vote is endorsement enough.

and I have not see the tanktops yet.
      I want.
      I want :)

2. Nelda says

I like what Helen said.
    The world of blogging and social media has produced some super big egos.

Thank you for not being one of them and for bringing us along in everything you do.

I voted… I commented… I wrote my congressman… I have my sign made ready to carry and…oh wait… this is not a protest.

Hope you get picked… they’ll be happy they did!

4. Terrie says

Is there any way to email Fila?

I don’t like sharing my FB info. & would love to support you Carla.

I voted & liked & posted to my FB page on my vote!!! I will try for the judges picking me cause I will never catch up with you Miz in people votes! You are the WOMAN! :-)

I thought about creating lots of really sweet fake profiles and voting for you as everyone from “Candi Fantastiks” to “Geraldo Inigo Montoya.” Then I remembered you wouldn’t wanna win that way, so I’m just gonna push like hell so that you get it :)

7. Ava says

LOL at Ryan.

I’ll vote for you, but I think Fila should pick you.

You don’t need our votes ;)

8. Molly says

I voted Miz & still wanted to comment.
    You would be perfect as their spokesperson for all the reasons you said in the video.

You are my fitness rolemodel for consistency being enough.