MizFit videos on Shape.com

logo MizFit videos on Shape.comOk seriously?

Im beyond freakin excited.

I mean, Ive totally read this magazine since I was young.

Before I started weight training & after I added my freshwoman 40.

I never, ever thought I’d have the chance to share my videos on their website.

And yes.

There’s a chance I shouted HELL YES! IM SO IN! even before the poor woman who called me had the opportunity to finish her sentence about my submitting two videos a month.

And yes.

There’s a chance I played it super, ultra-cool.

I think we all know which way it went down.

You’ll have that.

Oh, if you arent going to Fitbloggin (or havent left yet) & have some time on your hands I’m doing something new.

If you feel like it you can click over to Shape Videos and watch me.

My first video is listed under workout trends and talks about starting a meditation practice.

Really.

Only if you have a moment.

It’s totally no biggie.

Comments

1. RunnerGirl says

Soooo super excited for this since I can’t be with you at Fitbloggin.

Off to check it out and you crack me up!

RG

2. Wendy says

See you at FITBLOGGIN Mizzy!!

Shape needs to have a a MizFit channel :) I’m just sayin’ since you’re the Mayor and all.

ahhhh… congrats Carla. That is awesome!!

I’m excited that I’ll get to congratulate you in person this weekend. :)

4. Myra says

Wow. I knw you were the coolest before. But now…..omg. What goes around comes around. You give so much you deserve to be recognized.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! How freaking cool! I need to start incorporating some meditation too- and the morning sounds like the perfect time for it. Can’t wait to see more :) :)

6. MizFit says

greetings from the airplane to fitbloggin. pre-takeoff I mean. there’s an entire HIGH SCHOOL BAND on my flight. Methinks I shall be employing the OM the whole way :)

Thanks so much for sharing in all my joycitement.

As we’ve already established you.guys.rock.

7. Laurie says

Damn work is interfering right now. You know I want to click!
    See you later….. :)

It’s totally a big deal! Great video. Hope to be at FitBloggin next year. Missed it this time around. Would be great to connect with you again (it’s been way too long since the Chicago meet up a few years ago).

Safe travels!

What an amazing opportunity Miz!! I’m so excited for you, and will be proud one day to say “I knew her when her blog was just a wee lil thing!” ;)

Loved the video! And I’ll even DO what it teaches…imagine that. ;-)

Wanna hear a funny?? Right after your video, the commercial that came on was extolling the deliciousness of the chocolate chips in Chips Ahoy cookies. For some reason that tickled my funny bone!

CONGRATULATIONS, Miz!!! So exciting. Before I lost weight I used to read every Shape magazine with a brownie and my classic coke LOL!

Exciting! And your video is so appropriate to my post today (about refocusing through all my home life chaos by being and how I want to meditate/pray/focus a few minutes every morning about listening to my body’s needs). The advice was great and timely.

So tickled for you. What a great opportunity to inspire and help even more people out there. I have to say I kinda rolled my eyes when you said it was a post about meditation but, by golly, it was excellent advice and I think I could totally pull it off following your guidelines. Thanks!

Can’t wait to hear your reports on Fitbloggin’. I will be there some day. I will.

Squeee! Your vids are the best in the biz! (Wow, I’m a poet and I don’t even know it! Stop it, I mean it! Anybody want a peanut?) Sorry, couldn’t help myself there.

I’m so excited for you – the SHAPE community is going to find out what we already know: how fun, entertaining, witty and informative you are!

Hello Everyone,

I just found out about FitBloggin but will definitely be there next year and hope to meet a lot of you. In the meantime I will follow along with posts and video from the conference.