(It’s hard to tell but the VentipadTM is only in on the right side)
I receive many, many pitches on a daily basis.
Some great (where I can tell they’ve at least visited my blog & are pitching a product I’d be interested in).
Some not so (the best as of late complemented me on my amazing recipe posts).
Since Ive scaled way back on the number of review posts I do (getting back to my own chickenbus & all) it really is just catching me at the right moment to have me respond with a yes.
For some reason I looked at the Breeze Comfort sports bras and it was the right moment.
Something about how pretty & feminine they looked in comparison to my utilitarian running bras made this misfit curious.
And, as always, my curiosity is your chance to win.
What was my first reaction to the Breeze Comfort push up sports bra?
- Anticipation. I completely deferred to the brand to select the bra they sent me. I believe SURPRISE ME were the exact words I used.
- Surprise. I was really, well, surprised to find padding in the bra and excited to see that the pads were removable. I did immediately yank out the pads from their confinement, but also read a bit more about them and the ventipad technology. The pads are perforated & breathable. While I did not wear them to exercise if the pads work half as well as described on site no matter how much you perspire your tatas should remain dry and comfy (no, that is not a sentence I ever imagined Id type).
What did I love about the Breeze Comfort bra:
- I loved the look, the feel, the cut and the feminine mesh insets.
(if youre checking in through a reader theres a 30 second video review below)
What did I not love about the Breeze Comfort sports bra?
- It was a little sheer. Im sure it was constructed (the style is called the push up) not to be worn without the ventipads & theres a reason you didnt get to see me wearing it. That said, I still want the black. I dont think the sheerness would be a factor in a darker color. And, since Im not one to wear only a sports bra the sheerness didnt matter much.
- I couldnt run in it. To clarify, given the description where it states the bra is perfect for yoga & pilates I didnt anticipate being able to. Yoga, weight training, spinning, group exercise classes, climbing—really anything BUT running would be fine. And, if you arent as painfully aware of the effects of gravity’s pull as I am, you may disagree with me & feel supported enough to run.
Bottom line: Overall I really liked the sports bra.
It made me feel far more feminine than my other sports bras and for some reason I was drawn to that. I may even try it with the pads in place next time if I’m feeling misfit-sassy!
I also dont mind Im limited to wearing it during low impact activities as I have other
more boring utilitarian sports bras for when I need to keep the tatas firmly in place.
You may enter to win a strappy push-up sports bra like mine for the lowlow cost of a comment below.**
(And by ‘you’ I mean everyone—-if you’re able to order on site you’re able to win! No USA only here!)
Why do you think you’d love the Breeze Comfort sports bra?
The breathable mesh?
The removable pads?
Whatever your reason please to share below.
winner announced 8.8.11
**color may be dependent on size availability.
FTC my sports bra was free. Opinions expressed are all my own.