Ive made no secret of the fact Im not a fan of Pinterest.
Ive been repeatedly admonished Ill never be a big, behemoth brand
*whew* thank goodness right? if I dont get to pinning.
And Im ok with that.
As a result, when the opportunity to partner with Sweet Relish came along, I almost missed out on a very.cool.thing. because I immediately assumed it was a Pinterest Wanna Be.
I be woman enough to say I was wrong.
It’s Pinterest for MISFITS.
It’s a place PERFECTION for this online shopping lover who erroneously thought she didnt like LISTS.
Allow me to define.
- Sweet Relish refers to itself as the secret sauce of shopping because it’s the “missing piece” in our online shopping experience. which leads me to:
- Sweet Relish is everything I never knew I always wanted. If you hang with me on Facebook you KNOW how I adore sharing shopping stuffs I find. With my Sweet Relish lists I can organize, save, share, buy, see what youre buying all in one place.
- Sweet Relish is where *I* am right now and, judging by our interactions online, where you are too. Metaphorically. I wanna know where you got those tights I covet *and* be able to buy them right from the site. CLICK. Done. No more I love this!!! Where can I find this?! as I always experience other places. Sweet Relish lists allow us to do precisely that.
Allow me to explain.
- Relishing is simple. I am easily confused. Register, get a relish button for your tool bar (see below) and CLICK THAT BUTTON each time you want to “save” an item to your lists!
Allow me to share.
- Im RELISHING the workout apparel I covet.
- Im RELISHING the Northern California stuffs this TEXAN is now addicted to for warmth.
- Im RELISHING all the PLAYout toys the Tornado and I adore.
- Im RELISHING all my apres-exercise LOVES.
- Im RELISHING the random foodSTUFFS Im
addicted toalways chatting about.
You get the point.
Im RELISHING every minute of this.
I challenge you to not love Sweet Relish (yes I adore saying the name) as a place to organize your shopping/gift buying (<—this has been huge for me), and sneak a peek into what your friends are purchasing.
- Got any RELISH-questions for me?
- All ready to come RELISH with me?
Ill be snooping around your lists and featuring one of them/linking back to you next month.
(cue movie music fraught with suspense)
FTC: This is a sponsored post. The fact I almost turned down without exploring the site and subsequently fell unflaggingly in LOVE with the RELISH is all my own.