skirt sports skirt lover.
Once upon a time I was a misfit living in the LOVERLY HOTHOT CLIMES OF Austin.
I adored it — but there were stuffs I coveted which were simply too hot to wear in the ATX.
As in this:
Id hear friends rave about the Tough Girl Skirt.
I knew in order to ever wear one in TX Id have to turn the A/C down down down & romp around the house.
And then we moved. And then I RE-FOUND my LOVE of all things long pants and tights.
And then it was finally time for me to experience the wonders of the SKIRT/PANTS COMBO which is the Tough Girl.
Being the misfit I am, I immediately donned the skirt and got to work.
(you’ll notice there’s no “ing out” in the sentence above. Im soft of core. I need my exercise-apparel to be comfy for WRITING and WORKING OUT. It’s a non-negotiable.)
They were comfyheaven.
- Fitted, flattering, AND I was able to go from word-weaving to working out without changing apparel.
- My Tough Girl skirt & I worked all morning—hit the weights—went back to work and never grew too hot/uncomfortable or sweatysticky.
I wore them again the next morning to walk the Tornado to school (washed, hung dry, perfect by morning).
I again challenged them to handle my day (writing, grocery shopping, straight to a YOGA DVD, writing, and then back to school for pickup) and they did without bagging, sagging or getting stinky.
- I loved the TOUGH GIRL. It is perfect for the COOL TEMPS of the mornings and yet not too hot for the slightly warmer afternoons.
- I worked out in my Tough Girl (yoga, weights, foam rolling, workout DVDs–NO CHAFING!) but did not wear them while doing cardio. I. SWEAT. Id need capris for that.
(Sixteen seconds of) My BOTTOM in the Tough Girl:
- Are you as SMITTEN with the SKIRT/PANTS combo right now as am I?
- Is this entirely a MISFIT-obsession?! (perhaps not? check out FitKnitChick‘s review of the Tough Girl…)
FTC: The Tough Girl was furnished to me for free. This is not a compensated post. The love and CAPRI COVETING is all my own.