Is old talk the new fat talk?

246759 10151415827624466 285603490 n 300x300 Is old talk the new fat talk?

She LOVES her body because it’s strong.

Once upon a time there lived a misfit and her mini-me.

Our misfit was all about taking up taking up space in the world, being big, strong and HEARD.

Her mini-me, while only 7.75 years old, appeared to follow suit.

She, too, loved being epic strong.

d0d94c381a4611e2877022000a1e9e42 7 300x300 Is old talk the new fat talk?

I am enough. I BE EPIC!

She knew she was her own superhero:

d8197afa227e11e2bf8022000a1fbe54 7 300x300 Is old talk the new fat talk?

She loved the SIZE & *BULK* of her burgeoning muscles and would display them without being asked.

Frequently.

209577 10150264703184466 5932626 o 300x225 Is old talk the new fat talk?

“dang Im big!”

Our big MisFit was pretty damn prideful happy.

Look at the AWESOMENESS Ive raised.  In a home sans-scales so much GREATNESS can happen!!

She wasnt arrogant or judgmental—but she thought she had the whole MamaRoleModelThing down.

Until she stumbled.

Until she almost fell into the ABYSS not of FAT TALK but OLD TALK.

With all her focus on living life intuitively, sans-scale and LOVING her bod for what it does—she almost slipped down the rabbit-hole of:

Great googly moogly I look tired.  Im like a grandma this morning!

photo 64 238x300 Is old talk the new fat talk?

sunglasses hide the tireds…

Or uttering things like:

Holy crapballs Im old.  Im like a ninety year old right angle in the mornings!

2010 09 06 08.54.56 287x300 Is old talk the new fat talk?

Just call me Piriformis McGee!

She loved her aging body (she’d already lost enough friends & greeted each day with YAY! IM STILL HERE.)– but her words, accidentally, indicated otherwise.

In the same way it would NEVER occur to her to whine I feel fat!! she found herself *whining* I feel a million years old this morning!! without giving it a second thought.

She found herself completely *matter-of-factly* stating to her mini-me as she climbed out of her beloved beanbag chair:

Wait. Wait.  Im not a spring chicken any more. MamaOld. This may take a while.

(whilst grunting and groaning for effect.)

One morning after some such I AGING! I CREAKY!  remark the MiniMisfit turned to her Mama and said:

Mama, I dont want you to be old.

And, in a way reminiscent of the best John Hughes movie montages, all the OLD TALK snippets our misfit had uttered came rushing back to her.

• Comments made in jest to a MiniMisfit who didnt yet ‘grasp’ the jesting.
  • Comments made to her husband (in front of her mini) all in the name of laughing “we’re aging together!” camaraderie.
  • Comments made about being or getting old said with humor—but damaging none the less to little ears.

Our misfit realized–in this one swift AH HA! moment–all the ‘pridefullness’ she’d possessed at never uttering the words diet, fat or good/bad-foods was practically eclipsed by the message she’d been sending about anxiety/losing self love related to aging.

Anxiety and worry she did not feelbut that mattered NOT when they were what exited her mouth and found their way into little ears.

photo115 230x300 Is old talk the new fat talk?

I plan to still be doing this at 90!

Once she became aware of the foible of old talk our Misfit noticed it all around her.

She overheard the same interactions—mother/child—on the playground.

She eavesdropped on old talk among female strangers.

She carried on her own old talk with friends—she was no where near perfect.

Which all led her to ponder:

As we women make strides in conquering our FAT TALK must we, invariably, switch to a different kind of negative self-talk?

And, as all good misfits do, she brings her queries to you.

• Whether in 20′s or edging past 40 have you found yourself slipping into ‘old talk’?
  • Have you discovered old-talk to be the new *fat-talk* as a way women connect/relate to other women?

Comments

Great post, and great points! I think many people (including myself sometimes) use age as a real excuse, and to be honest I don’t think age is an issue, I think it is our belief about age which causes the issues.

• Tara says

I hear it all the time with my friends.
      Most of us are getting botox too which now makes me sad.

Oh, wow. this is interesting, says the 47-yr old with a youngest the age of 8. I think perhaps I am guilty on occasion. Thanks for giving me food for thought!

Yes, yes and yes and I’m only 38! I tease my hubs all the time about being old at 41 and definitely in front of the kiddos. I never really thought about it like this before. Thanks for turning on the light!

• says

Amazing what kids pick up on and can show you what you are doing (saying). I have a 2 year old who is a repeater. It is funny how much you don’t realize what you say until your daughter who just learned to talk says it back to you. I have made the ‘old’ comments in front of her too. It’s not just the women with the old talk, but boys do it too.

I really don’t think about my age much (I have to do the math every time to figure out my age) and tend to skew myself younger than I am. Maybe because I skipped 7th grade and was “the youngest” in high school and college, I still feel that way even though its not true!

5. Karen@waistingtime says

Oh this cracked me up. I have so often said that I am in the “my body is falling apart years.”

oh yes, i joke about this all the time, but maybe it’s time to step back and change the wordage. yes, i agree. Negative self talk (sarcasm included) no more. Spring chicken for all!

I never felt “old” until last week being that I am only 26 but I went into my PA school interviews and was literally the oldest applicant there! Talk about a shock haha.

Leave it to our children to catch to things! I have definitely made some “I am too old for this” comments and maybe should start watching myself a bit more ;)

8. Ida says

Oh MIZ.
    I’ve never considered this before and now, upon reflecting, I do this a lot.

I will keep track today and see.
    Interesting post.

I am guilty sometimes, especially since approaching 35, which is by no means old (in non PC world) but I feel it in my body and my sleepiness etc. I think of it more as an ah ha moment for me – but I can see how young ones can pick that up!

As I get older I try to not get fatter…ha..

Let’s ask Joan Rivers what her thoughts are on aging…

There’s definitely a push to remain youthful for as long as possible. Just take a look at all the different anti-aging products out there. You can walk into a department store and it’s at the front line of the cosmetic department – and people will spend good money for it too. It’s a growing industry with no signs of slowing. People are obsessed with staying/looking/acting young.

This is a great observation. I feel like lately I have been bashing myself for starting to get wrinkles and hubby just hit a milestone birthday and we talk “old” all the time

I totally joke about being old or being a “granny” when I do things like go to bed early, make sure I eat dinner before 6pm, etc.
    But I definitely embrace my age. The wrinkles I see more of than 10 years ago? I must have had a lot to smile about in the past 10 years! :)

I hadn’t even thought of this as being self hate talk, but you’re absolutely right. I don’t think I’m guilty of this, but I’ll pay more attention to what exits my mouth just to be sure. I certainly don’t want my little ladies to feel like they’re “less than” as they age.

I’m not going to feel guilty about saying I’m old. I am. I’m not TOO old. No one is. But being old is a good thing. I’ve dones some stuff, seen some stuff, and accomplished some other stuff. I’ve got a little patina on my precous metal. So WHAT? Let’s not turn old into a bad word.Being young is no accomplishment. Being old is.

Now get off my lawn.

P.S. Bonding over aging WITH your spouse is a good thing too.
    P.S.S. Calling wrinkles “ugly” or whatever that’s bad.

Well, I think it’s a double-edged sword. If you never discussed what it is like to get old, when your daughter finally experiences it will she freak out? (seriously–NOBODY told me that chin hair was normal. I nearly checked myself into the ER when that stuff started to sprout; I went from zero-to-full-beard like WHAMMO!) I actually think it’s healthy to talk about aging and all the weird stuff that comes with it. That being said, I think it’s important to frame age-talk not in terms of its limitations (“I can’t climb that wall! I’m too old!), but in an almost scientific way (“Momma’s bones get stiff when she sits too long; can you give me a hand and help boost me up off this bean bag chair?”)

It would be akin to talking about sex. Parents in the 50s didn’t want to talk about sex with their children because they feared their kids would want to jump in the sack at the first opportunity if it was commonplace to them. The result was that kids grew up not understanding their bodies and ashamed of sex when they were old enough to do it and understand it. Don’t let your child be ashamed of getting old just because you were afraid to talk about it.

In a way, I think pretending that your knees DON’T creak when you go up stairs, or that your bones get stiff when you sit too long, is just deluding yourself that you’re getting old!

My point: DO talk about aging! It’s a normal part of life! But don’t let your age stop you from enjoy your life fully. Rather, teach your child that getting old is just a part of the natural process (it’s going to happen to her someday too!) but that it is a beautiful part of who you are and should be embraced just as much as any other aspect of life: eating, breathing, sexing, dancing, crying, or singing. You will continue to have marvelous adventures as you age (not “despite your age”), but they may be different kinds of adventures. And that’s okay.

Just my $0.02. :-)

At 65, I’ve definitely said things along these lines, but my 30 something daughters both quickly tell me to stop. They encourage me to think young. :)

17. Olive says

I think it’s what you point out: the Tornado didn’t realize you didn’t mean what you were saying really.

I often forget with my twins they do not graps adult humor.

I feel like I’ve been hearing and reading lots of talk on aging as of late…

It’s amazing the things we say without every fully realizing what we said and how often we said it until it gets brought into light. Makes us rethink our sayings and how we say it. Words are so powerful.

I read something recently about women and old talk being very similar to that of fat talk from younger girls/women. It’s a sign of dissatisfaction. My mom is a constant chatter of old talk and it makes me so sad. I try really hard not to fall into that trap.

Great post! I hate old talk. Hate it!!! I try to never think about the number and more about how I feel.

But I am not a parent. You all have a tough job!!!

21. Sara says

I have found my friends and I moving from fat talk to wrinkle talk. I’d not considered that until today!!!!

I am with Christine & thankfully she wrote it cause I could write a book on this! :)

I really never even talked old talk in my 40′s – I felt great, looked at my best.. all was great till late 40′s when perimenopause set in – the bod was hanging tough but the hormones were driving me crazy.

My 50′s have been the toughest years so far – I mean HUGE TOUGH with all the changes that happened & are still happening. I always say I am in great shape for my age but it is all the other TMI stuff that sucks & yes, I do bitch about it. :) Nobody every told me how hard it would be – not even the shows & articles so that is why I write about it NOT being all wonderful…. it really is not – what happens… If you want the TMI Carla, I can email you but you may not want to get to my age! ;)

I do think it can be talked about positively like you managed with the fat talk stuff.. but it is a part of life.

I really great thinking post as always!!!

• says

Jody, YES! It can be ridiculous talk at 30-40, but there are MAJOR changes that start happening and some of it really does SUCK! I don’t gripe about it in front of little kids, some things don’t need to be talked about to chlldren, there are plenty of years to talk about it as they grow. It’s not like you need to tell your 5yo daughter about menstruation.

I went through something like this with the word “stupid” when my daughter was little after she said “I’m stupid!” Once you hear that coming from a toddler’s lips, you start noticing how often people do use that word, so those kinds of illuminating moments are important to make us realize how important ALL of our words are. They MEAN something.

And I’m definitely with you, Jody, at 53 my body is falling apart in some ways and it’s aggravating when I’m making healthier choices than I ever have in my life! And yeah, the hormones! UGH! But I do embrace aging, don’t plan to EVER do botox unless the reports are true that it helps migraines. I would do just about anything to get rid of a migraine, but I love seeing ladies aging gracefully with their wrinkles. (Helen Mirren is my HERO!)

And we do need to remember that “old” is all relative. When you are 20, 40 seems old. At 53, I don’t feel old, so it’s a little disconcerting when my body does “old” things! LOL We all do need those moments of realizing what things sound like to little ears, but I don’t think you need to beat yourself up about it. You have a GREAT, open relationship with your daughter. You will adjust, talk with her about it and help her realize that adults sometimes say goofy things.

I do totally understand. My daughter was a VERY deep thinker who would take things and internalize them and worry herself about stuff, so it’s been a long learning process. At 25, she’s an AMAZING adult with a sharp, sarcastic wit and even sharper mind. So I didn’t screw her up TOO badly! ;-)

Wow – of course you nailed it. The comments bashing ourselves in front of our kids have a huge impact on them. We focus so much on eliminating one thing (like the fat talk) that it’s easy to get sucked into another hole.

Thanks for the reminder.

Such a good point. I am only 31 yet I do this all the time. When age comes up, I always say, Ugh, I’m old. I feel self conscious around younger people and look at age as a negative. It’s something I focus on WAY too much. I’m glad you brought this up. I need to STOP for my own good and eventually my future children’s!

25. Tom says

I’m 56 yrs old and still run every day. Not as fast as I was when I ran competitively but can win or place in my age group. Run mostly with people in their 20′s. Age only matters if you let it matter.

I’m sure that I’m guilty of this too. That darn achilles tendonitis is still slowing me down and I do, jokingly (but in jest there is truth), ask my children to slow down and wait for their ‘not-so-young’ mom!

Funnily enough though, I still feel 25 in my head!

Thanks for an important ponder!

Ouch! This one hit me right in the hurty spot.

Like you, I pride myself on not shaming my body in front of my kids, but I do the old talk all the time.

However, I have been known to throw out the old “I get to do this because I’m a grown up and some day you will too” line out to my kids, so maybe I’m not as bad as I think!

I love what Christine said – we can all learn a new way of talking.

What an insightful post. I think there are things we say without realizing it that fall into this “I’m too old,” “I’m feeling fat,” “I’m not good at that” kind of category. As far as the old scale goes, I don’t find myself saying that, although I do hear my friends in their mid-thirties say it. I really have no worries about embracing age (yes, even at the young age of 28 still) and look forward to that process.

It’s probably more on the feeling “fat” scale, although I don’t use that word nor do I say it aloud. I’m pretty aware of those words except in front of my husband and mom, but even then it breeds a negativity of comparison with my mom and my husband hates for me to talk that way. I continue to learn about having this graciousness to myself and note that what we say about OURSELVES affects OTHERS.

So, you’ve been reading my mind again, yes? I’m so guilty of this. I’m really conscious (or try to be) about what I say in terms of weight and body image around my kids but not so much about the age thing. I’ve been commenting on it more, saying “J, Mommy’s getting old. I can’t do X, Y, and Z anymore” and he responds, “but Mommy, you’re only 37! Daddy’s old.” haha. I jest but it’s true – my kids don’t see me as old so why do I?

Very interesting points here!

I felt and looked my oldest in my early thirties because I was overweight and out of shape (and my body had been modified by pregnancy). A couple years later I am much younger. :-)

I can see early signs of aging (not many though, must have good genes) but I’m not gonna let that get me down!

I never say anything negative about my appearance in front of anyone else but my female friends of my age. :-) It brings us closer…

I talk about how old I am in a strange way. I want people to know if I can do what I do at the age I am, there is no reason they can’t at 20-30 years younger. I really find it odd when my running friends are the age of my children (at almost 52, my oldest is almost 29 & youngest just turned 19). I have, though, found I need to watch the OLD talk sometimes as some of my siblings do not take to aging quite as well as I do or have so far.

Yikes – what a much needed reminder.
    I usually give my husband grief – he is fixing to be 45 (1 year + 1 month older than me) about his age – and the boys are usually listening. Might be time to put an end to those comments even though they are made in a joking manor it might not be funny for all!!

I’ve caught myself saying “I’m old” way too often lately! I can’t say I’ll be scaling a wall at 90, but your post is inspiring. No more “i’m old talk” and I hope I’ll be healthy enough to be living a great life at 90! And following your blog, ’cause you’ll still be inspiring! :)

Yes! And I’m 33 so this is absolutely rediculous! I’ve actually caught myself doing this but I’ve been good about stopping myself and saying wait, I’m not old! I will never be “old”! I will age, I will have more years to count as mine but old that I will never be! ;)

35. Alyssa (azusmom) says

Sadly, yes. At 44 I’m noticing that my skin isn’t as elastic as it once was, and the bags under my eyes aren’t going away. (Although I DO still break out like a 15 year-old once a month…)
    And I moan and groan about it.
    I talk about being tired, about not being as young as I used to be, about my memory going.
    When I catch myself, I try to focus on how I FEEL. Would I really want to be in my 20′s again? No. Life is good, I’m happy & healthy, as is my family. There’s so much to be thankful for!
    Besides, getting older is WAY better than the alternative.
    (I’ve often wondered: Does “anti-aging” mean “pro-death?”)

I use terms like man I’m getting old, etc., frequently, mostly due to aches and pains that I DID NOT get when I was younger. However, I say them with some humor, and never with the intention of meaning that I CAN’T do something (though I may do it slower than before..see what I mean? Humor).

But, I can see how a young one would not understand that we are really just making fun of ourselves and our achy joints. I thank you for this because now I will think twice when speaking in front of my grandchildren (hopefully their parents “get it” by now :-)

Having edged well past 40, i do notice, and i’ve decided i don’t feel old, so i won’t be old. As Aunt Jimsie said to Anne of Green Gables, “Anyone can have rheumatism of the body. It’s when you get rheumatism of the soul that you might as well go pick out your casket.” Or some words like that. No rheumatism in this soul, so i won’t let the talk of it escape any more.

I think I engage in it sometimes, at almost 30 my husband and I are one of two couples within our circle of friends that have children. That makes me feel less old, more old soul.

I think the one thing that makes me feel old is trying to stay out like a 21 year old ;)

oooh, I think you’re on to something, Miz. Think about this too: it’s always WOMEN! We are always bashing ourselves about something – our weight, our age, our work, our home…. I’m glad you realized this and I have to say, when I think of MizFit, I don’t think old. I think BAD ASS with an affinity for skulls, awesome muscles, and fantastic mommy to lil miz and coop. xo

I often times forget that I am no longer in my 20s! My hubby is the one who is always talking about being old. My comment to him is usually, “Speak for yourself! I’m not old!” I agree though…women are so focused on not sending that “fat” image to their girls. However we are missing the bigger picture of negative talk is negative talk regardless of what it is we are saying! You always give me so much to think about…challenging me to be a better mom!!!!

Wow, I hadn’t even thought of this… triathlon definitely has made me feel a lot younger than I did in my 20s, but it’s definitely something I need to be vigilant about not complaining about when I “age up” next year into the next age group.

At least with triathlon, the age groups actually get MORE competitive over the next 5-10 years for me. Yay for a “mature” sport!

Ahh! Yes!

I used to work with an amazing woman who was terrified of aging. It would have been funny if it wasn’t so sad. She once looked at a younger woman and told me that her only consolation to this other woman being pretty / wealthy / young was that the other woman was a little bit heavier than her. That just made me feel REALLY sad.

I hear a lot of VERY young people talking about how they’re “too old for x” (which just makes me think of Lethal Weapon). And I’m talking really young – like early 30s!

I was fortunate growing up in that my mum (now 56) has never had an “old” outlook on life. She made a complete career transformation around her 50th birthday and sometimes I think she has more energy than I do.

Whether we’re talking about fat talk or old talk or fill-in-the-blank talk, it’s just plain not healthy. To us OR to the people around us.

Thanks for drawing attention to this, Miz!

It’s so hard not to utter things like that, isn’t it? But there’s a part of me that thinks it’s ok because I think it’s good for kids to develop an empathy for people as they get older and have less abilities (not that you do, but kwim?)

This is a really timely point, because I think “Old talk” is becoming more prevalent – I think everyone feels so much older now because the world and technology are changing so rapidly that things from even a few years ago seem like ancient history now. I definitely think there is SO MUCH pressure on women especially to be “Forever Young”. I turn 30 next month and I know it’s so stupid, but I’m dreading it and feeling the pressure of everything whizzing by me and the lines on my face. I think this form of negative self-talk is good to be aware of, but also don’t be too hard on yourself either, I think parents can only do the best they can because there is no “Perfect”.

It wasn’t until my late 40s and then turning 50 that I started to think about being “old” and I went through some weird “stuff” around it. Now, when I feel myself “going there” I turn it around and remind myself that not everyone has the luxury of turning 50 and I am grateful and will be grateful for each year that comes my way. And this is something I try to model with my friends, versus engaging in “old” talk.

In many ways I feel more powerful than ever…I am also healthier than ever, although the fittest I’ve ever been. I also feel more “alive” and vital. I think women who have relied on their looks tend to find aging to be more challenging. My goal is to preserve my spirit…knowing that that is what helps the mind and body.

Love this! And yes, I’ve recently engaged in old talk in front of the littles and they had no idea what I was talking about. I then realized it’s all relative. When I’m 90 I’ll think back to my 50 year old self as just a babe. The old talk was nipped in the bud.

On my birthday this year, I thought, “WOW, I am getting up there” – but I am still young, and I also look young too so I am not too concerned with getting older just yet! However, my sister just turned 30! That was kind of shocking, lol. It is what it is though, you cannot stop time so… Well, yeah, embrace it!

Guilty as charged but hey I just turned 54 and the body isn’t like it used to be. Do I complain that I am tired and my feet are sore after hiking 12 miles up and down mountains – yep I do, but guess what so does my 23 year old son!

I do think we have to be extra careful of what we say in front of or in ear shot of the little ones in our lives. You have brought up a great point and one that I will keep in mind when I have grandchildren under foot!

She is really a little super hero, taking pride in her inherent strength and it appears she appears to follow your suit. You have set a really good example, hats off to you!

I don’t know if they are connected or not. Everyone deals with getting older in different ways and old talk seems to be one of the ways. I don’t do it, and never have. I do not like reading it or hearing others talk about it either. I remember once when someone told me one of those “Wait till you get to be my age” statements, except I was 10 years older than him when he told me! Maybe not using old talk is a good idea?

I feel the way we talk about something like age or disease gives power to it and less to ourselves.

Yep.

I don’t know about the “fat” talk but my generation didn’t do it as much.

But somewhere in the 40s we started the old talk. I’d say it’s a generation thing… ( in the 50s it was all about menopause and hot flashes!).

• cheryl says

I never talked a out my hot flashes/menopause at work as I think it’s too personal of a thing…

52. Terri Selvaggi says

Loved this post Carla! Yes, age is just a number these days – well unless you are work in Hollywood lol! But seriously, someone in their forties these days are really still young compared to say 20 or 30 years ago when people actually expected that at that age it was time to break out the polyester pants and rocker! Eat right, be active and keep an educated mind is key! Cute pictures of the mini me!!

I personally cannot stand ‘old talk’. It feels so negative to me. At 49, yes, my body is changing, my strength has wained, and it’s frustrating. But, I often want to turn away from people that are often talking about being old, or worse yet, blaming age for short comings or the “I can’t because I’m old.” Argghhhh. It seems so natural to fall into, but I think it brings the energy around us down just as much as any other negative said about one’s self. I have other negatives in my head, I don’t need to add this one to it. :)

54. Stacie says

Wow!! What a thought provoking post! You gave me good things to think about. Thanks for sharing your perspective. You always make me think Miz!!

55. cheryl says

Turning 60 in 2 months (less than 2 months) and doing a half ironman (my 6th) a month afterwards. NEW age group! NEW competition! New vim and vigor! NEW yoga classes to sign up for (backbends with leg extended…yes I can do them!) a brand NEW 29 in. wheel mountain bike to take to the hills on Saturday! NEW open water swim events to sign up for! NEW vacations to take! NEW kids to teach at school this year! NEW staff to work with (many who are half my age-so NO I don’t talk OLD!)
    Getting up for the 5th time this week at four a.m. to get my swim/run/bike/lift in BEFORE headed out to work….STATE OF MIND!!!

56. a reader says

Great post!

(but with all the readers you have in their 50s & 60s, it would be nice to add something beyond “edging past 40.” It reminds me a bit of all the women’s magazine who say “in your 20s” “in your 30s” “in your 40s and beyond”–they’re sort of implying that real life stops at 49… which perpetuates the “we’re so OLD” talk.)

• MizFit says

AGREED and that’s not what I meant to do at all. I did intend in your 40s and BEYOND but you make a fantastic point about being careful with phrasing.

As you know I don’t have kids but have always been conscious of what I’ve said and done around my niece (though more so when she was little).

I recall at one point I was trying to watch my finances (I’d frivolously spent a lot of money I’d saved, though had just bought my first apartment etc). I’d make throw-away comments about being ‘poor’.

“Oh god, I can’t buy that new dress, I have to remember I’m poor!” I’d say. One day we were sitting there and something came on about developing countries – children and families starving and talk of poverty.

“It means they’re poor,” my SIL told my 6yr old niece.

And her reply….
    “Like Aunty Deb.”

I felt terrible and had to explain that I sort-of joked about being ‘poor’ and that I wasn’t at all. *Gulp*

Deb

First – I love your daughter and her confidence – if that doesn’t speak volumes about the mom you are and the girl you are raising I don’t know what else does! I never thought about the old thing. My hubs does a lot of that talk. Littles see so much of what we do. Little sponges!

1. [...] “Our misfit realized–in this one swift AH HA! moment–all the ‘pridefullness’ she’d possessed at never uttering the words diet, fat or good/bad-foods was practically eclipsed by the message she’d been sending about anxiety/losing self love related to aging. Anxiety and worry she did not feel—but that mattered NOT when they were what exited her mouth and found their way into little ears.” Is old talk the new FAT TALK? – MizFitOnline [...]