OK, People, we are moving forward with the MizFit Mag.
Last week we talked basics & this week I want to get a little more specific.
First, there is absolutely no need for you to do anything but read (or not) & move on with your life.
If you are interested in participating here’s the deal:
- I am looking for articles for the first issue.
- They need to be blog post length (I know this varies. 700-800 wordsish), proofread as best you can, & sent in a word document (dates will be announced soon).
- I need book reviews (anything to do with health, fitness, healthy living etc), recipe/cooking articles (healthy is best but no need to have all the nutritional information included if it’s something youve created yourself), articles on running (newbie, long-term runner, anybody any topic), yoga articles (any kind, any level).
- When you send in an article be sure to include a 2-3 sentence bio mentioning any sites or blogs you would like to have linked.
- Overexcited? Ready? Send your word doc. to MizFitMag@yahoo.com . If for some reason it doesnt fit in the initial issue I’ll let you know/file the submission away for subsequent issues.
- An ad sheet will be posted here soon. If you know you are interested in advertising feel free to email me at MizFitMag@yahoo.com.
That’s pretty much it for now. Keep your eyes peeled for more updates.
I cant help but assume (and hope) Ive triggered more questions than Ive answered so please to chime in below if you need clarification.
Next, can you believe it has been NINE MONTHS since I posted this PB2 video.
In case you hadn’t seen I wanted to let you know about a contest PB2 is holding (please to note I have no affiliation or association with PB2. I just love me some video contests):
We have seen so many videos about PB2 we want to show our appreciation by organizing a little friendly competition. Create your own video – including why you like PB2, how you use it, and recipes. The Bell Plantation Team will review all videos and vote on the three top entries.
Prizes: First place winner: $300.00; second place: $200.00; and third place: $100.00.
* Email your video to: email@example.com
* Videos must not exceed 3 minutes.
* Videos must be received by midnight, March 20, 2009.
* Winners will be chosen by Bell Plantation, Inc.
* Winners will be notified by March, 27, 2009.
* Bell Plantation reserves the right to display videos on our website www.bellplantation.com
* Please include contact information with video: name, telephone number, mailing address, and email address.
Im not sure I have the time to enter—but if you do feel free to share your video with the rest of the Bumbling Band as Id love to post a few here for all to see!
Lastly, Im excited to announce that we’re having another visit by Hungry Girl!
Ive asked my interview questions but reserved the right to ask one more.
So please to suggest away. What would YOU wanna ask ask HG should you have the opportunity?
(Ren Man announced he wanted to know if she’s really hungry. I rolled my eyes & decided to pass the asking opportunity on to you.)
That’s a lotta Wednesday chickenbus, I know.
Hit me up with your questions (mag submissions/ads) & queries (for the Girl behind the Hunger) in the comments.