I cannot believe how fast time is flying.
It feels like yesterday it was Memorial Day & here we are practically at July.
With that in mind I wanted to stop & update you on a few things en masse and save myself having to return emails.
- BlogHer Conference: Many of you have inquired about the panel I’d asked you to help get on to this year’s program. As of right now we’re still waiting to hear if we’re in or not. The panel’s title: Blogs & Body Imagine: What are we teaching out kids? says it all. We need to get this message out/keep the conversation going.
- BlogHer sponsorship: Yes I shall be at the conference (not dressed in costume) passing out OIKOS coupons. Ive also wrangled SonicTap.com as a sponsor & convinced them to underwrite some HILARIOUS quite grown up temporary tattoos.
- BlogHer SponsorING: Yes the rumors are true. Miz RunzIfChased is helping to sponsor a 5k at BlogHer. Space is limited. Yes you can walk. YES I’ll prolly be walking most of it. YES you can still sign up HERE. (Tell PhatMommy I sent ya—-maybe if we exceed the limit we can still git the Bumbing Band in?)
- BlogHer Temporary Tattoos: No. Words. People. I ordered a bunch and I freakin love them. ‘Nuff said (pics to come).
- MizFit Magazine: (Please to insert babysigh) To be candid, People, Im not sure what’s happening here. Ive learned that companies are quite happy to do giveaways (which I adore doing in this economy) yet notsohappy to pony up cash for ads. I’m still hoping for a fall launch. If you emailed me an article & would prefer I use it as a GUEST POST (or not at all) just let me know via email.
- FREAKIN HILARIOUS: We’ve discussed to death my inability to figure out the Jyze. (I feel kinda badly about this as I fear Ive become the company’s new mission. It’s all Operation Git MizFit A’Jyzin’ up in therre—but that’s a story for a different post.) One reader, Oystein Lund, made me LAUGH OUT LOUD with his basic take on their too-confusing-for-Miz product:
- And lastly, yes. I’ve gotten more colorful since we last updated as well (a lot since here. a little since here.).
I colored a Seuss creature:
And greened-up problems from facing your problems from Oh The Places You’ll Go!
Yep, that’s me.
Your OWN updates you wanna share?
Please to hit us all up in the comments…