Hey FTC. The top was free. My opinion & muzings filled with HONESTY.
Ok, People, I realize it has seemingly been all about the running up in herre lately but thats about to draw to a close this weekend (*cue confetti shaped like MizFit having a panic attack*).
In addition, as I have yammered about time & time again, this whole half-marathon shebang is more about goal setting & revising my self-definition than anything else.
But I digress.
Not only was I curious whether their product’s bamboo/organic cotton was as soft & wicking as it was purported to be—I loved the look of the top, too (I may run like an Awkward Princess but I can look stylin’ whilst doing so—yes?).
A few clicks later (pink, small, thankyouthankyou) & a few days later I was all set.
The Cape Elizabeth top looked precisely as described and, in fact, was far softer & “richer” feeling than Id imagined.
I yanked that thing on and was ready to run.
what did I like about the Cape Elizabeth racer-back top?
- The fabric. The sport top was precisely as advertised. The company touts the fact their products are natural yet perform like man-made fibers (wicking, anti-microbial, breathable & UV protecting). To my running-delight I found this to be entirely true.
- The color. Visually (more on this later).
- The cut. I cant stand sport tops that are tight through the midsection or that ride up when I run/workout in general. I loved the cut of this top.
- It’s quick drying. Im a creature of habit & when I like to wear something I *love* the ability to wash it after exercise and have it ready to go the next day. Since this top was made of cotton I wasnt sure how fast it would hang dry.
What didn’t I like about the Cape Elizabeth racer-back top?
- The size. Obviously this was an error on my ordering-part but I am typically a small (or a medium! just call me Wide Ribcage McGee) & in this top Id need an XS. I can definitely workout in the small (lifting weights/yoga/recumbent biking etc) but for running Id prefer an tighter fit.
- The sheerness of the pink. Again, People, this one could entirely be me (and no. you may not refer to me as Nipples McGee. Sorry.). The top was far too sheer for my comfort level which is the reason why I appear to be giving the ‘body language sign’ of “IM CLOSED” in the photo above.
I really liked the top.
The cut & fabric were amazing & had I ordered an extra small in black I’m pretty certain Id be wearing it as I type this (MizFit note: Im at the local coffee shop which is kindasorta a sheer-free zone) because these guys are already in my virtual shopping cart.
Please to hit us all up below…