I don’t know a lot—but I do know a little.
- Im heading to NYC Monday morning (Id joke at the crack of dawn but even my early flight time is mid-day up in herre).
- I’ll be in NYC through Thursday morning.
- I’ll be photo-shooting along side five other *amazing amazing* women.
- I have to be in hair and make-up at 8a on Tuesday. (Yes, Oh Readers whom I view as friends, the words HAIR & MAKE-UP did cause my heart to skip a beat. This head has spent the past 10+ years at the Cuts which are Super and I havent worn make-up since high school. Fare the well comfort zone—Ill be back soon!)
- Hmmmm. Except for the fact Im *way* excited, Im seriously super curious what it will be like & I intend to drag you (willing or not) with me every step of the way that’s about all I know right now.
My plan is to attempt to blog from Ren Man’s ipad (tips? suggestions? anyone out there use wordpress and an ipad?).
I *hope* to upload video but, given my distinct lack of ipad’ing skills, Im not sure that will happen.
Most importantly Lastly, Im hoping there’s some built in free-time for a blogger/tweeter NYC meet up.
That’s me on this Friday:
Looking for ipad tips, wondering if I should have gotten a hair-do, super excited for this crazy random experience, and curious if any of you live in NYC.
I await yer wisdom in the comments below…
The photo above was taken by the awesome kristina kennedy. Austin people? Take note!