Once upon a misfit time Zensah reached out to me and offered a sneak peek.
A look behind the scenes at a PROTOTYPE (!) tank-top to see what I thought before it was shared en masse.
I felt important.
I felt special.
I so slow a blogger the proto-type racerback tank hath now gone to production.
Please to enjoy my no-longer-prototype-but-you-can-buy-it-now! musings regardless…
As soon as I received the Zensah tanktop I ripped it from the package and immediately put it on.
I adored the color.
I adored the Z’s subtly woven into the front of the fabric.
I was sad there wasn’t a built-in bra. This sadness is 100% a result of my being lazy. It’s a victory in my life when I locate a clean tanktop let alone a top *and* a sports bra. (We shall revisit this laziness later in the post.)
After receiving an exuberant THUMBS UP! from the Tornado on the lovely pink color I donned the top and was on my way.
looked like a goober cardio’d:
I got my resistance training on-the-go on:
got my coffee on poured some ice water in a coffee cup just for the fun of it:
I convinced Ren Man bring me to see The Hangover while I wore it:
What did I like about the Zensah racerback tank?
- The color. I’m typically not a pink woman—I adored this pink.
- The fabric. Zensah makes fantastic compression clothing. I was excited to try the seamless tank, but feared it would be compression-TIGHT. It is not. By way of reference my tank top is a small.
- The breatheability. Another reason I love built in bras is the tops tend to feel cooler. I was surprised, even with my raceback sports bra underneath, the tank top was NOT too hot at all. And I’m a sweater. A.Big.Sweater.
- I adored the fit. Im cognizant of the fact Im a misfit, but I loved the tank top in the gym & liked it just as much at the movie theater. ‘Nuff said.
- The complements. From the gym to the concession stand. Complement-city.
What did I not like about the Zensah racerback tanktop:
- That I didn’t get the purple, too. Im stumped on this one, People. I mentioned my disappointment in no built in bra. Yet, after wearing the tank a few times, I found I really didnt mind
having to do laundry. Typically here is also where I’d lament the price (43.00), but the fact I’m ready to purchase the purple is an indicator this tanktop is worth every penny.
What am I most excited about?
- Zensah was willing to giveaway a no-longer-prototype racerback tank to one lucky USA reader.
You can be entered to win for the low low price of a comment below.
You saw what I did in my Zensah.
Were you to win what would YOU do in YOURS?
Winner announced 6.20.11
FTC? My racerback tank was free. The strong & unwavering longing I have to own the purple one is all my own.