Subtitle: No Tornado. No cry.
Ive been derailed from the
workouts PLAYouts over the last month or so.
It has been hotter than the proverbial Mo Fo in the ATX and, quite frankly, I chose (theres that word again) to follow the Tornado’s pre-K lead and do what she wanted to do.
- We colored (that didnt work the triceps).
- We painted our nails in bright circa 1980s flashy colors (that didnt work the triceps).
- We held hands and walked (ok that mightcould have been cardio had I NOT stopped every 8 steps to grab her by the chin and announce: I COULD EAT YOUR FACE OFF!).
- We practiced reading (Im woman enough to admit that experience worked my patience—but not my triceps).
- We giggled, snacked on crap & watched a million movies (That was good for my soul, but didnt work the triceps either).
In summation: it’s time.
I need to get back at it (three cheers for muscle memory!) and this post goes out to all of you who have ever commented, tweeted, emailed or texted me:
What’s your workout today, Miz?? SHARE!!
Here it is.
Im announcing so Im held accountable
and resist urge to sit in corner counting down until Tornado returns from her book learning.
Im doing this:
Then Im doing a little of this:
Sure my workout could be longer–but you know me. Im all about setting myself up for success and THIS I will do.
Because if I dont—youll call me on it.
Because if I dont Ill feel badly about it because I know you’re playing along at home.
Are you in to join me?
Will you tire your triceps in solidarity with this getting back to it misfit?
Please to announce yourself in the comments below.