After our email exchange Zensah was generous enough to offer to send me a pair of the compression sleeves to review*
After my experience wearing them I decided I must spread the love and PURCHASE a pair for one of you.
But Im getting ahead of myself.
My Sleeve’periences: bulleted for your reading pleasure.
What did I like about the Zensah compression sleeves?
- The color. How they looked. We’ve established
ad nauseamI have a penchant for the quirky. We’ve also established the Tornado has a penchant for the pink. She picked the color. I happily donned.
- The fact they were sleeves not socks. I may not be running in the sleeves now, but I like the option to use my own running socks with them later. I’m a chafer.
- They held me. I really liked the feeling of the sleeves. I discovered Kinesio tape during Airrosti & it was almost the same sensation. As I wore them around (all day. post run.) it felt as though I were getting a secret massage while I ambled about town & worked.
- I wasnt sore. Thanks to the sleeves? Placebo effect? Wouldn’t have happened anyone? Who can say. The upside is walking around ‘held’ all day didnt produce and weird
assaches & pains which these days would not have surprised me.
- They didnt get sweaty! The website states the sleeves are made with Zensah Fabric which has silver helping to regulate skin temperature and fight bacteria. It’s hothothot in Texas right now & these still breathed quite well.
- I felt hardcore. Oh People I realize this is mildly…pathetic? misfit’y? of me to even include—but include I shall. I adored walking around with the sleeves hidden under my clothing as if I were some sort of a sleeve’y super-heroine. I felt hardcore. I felt badass. I felt like a runner.
What DIDNT I like about the Zensah compression sleeves?
- Nothing. I could say the price, yet at 40.00 they seem almost a bargain. I came up empty in this category which lead me to decide…
I adored the sleeves so much I want to pay it forward and buy a pair for one of you.
You USA & Canada-types can be entered to win for the lowlow cost of a comment below.
How would you use your compression sleeves if you won? During your run? Only for recovery? Whilst ambling about town?
(winner announced 9.6.11)
**FTC my sleeves were free. The rambles rants and posing as a hardcore runner-stuff is all my own.