Come and listen to a story
’bout a woman named Miz.
Been around fitness
many years in the biz
Theres one cool brand
she’s always longed to TRRRRRRRY
If you read this post you will know the reason why.
Im a strong, strong woman.
I decided to only do giveaways *I* seek from brands—and I stuck to it!
Until the great Yellowman email of 2011.
Allow me to set the scene.
It was a Friday afternoon. Right before Shabbat unplug time. I checked my emails for one last time and found the one Id only ever dreamed of receiving. A FREE Yellowman outfit & a Yellowman outfit for you as well.
I squealed. I told Ren Man.
He totally did NOT care until he took a gander at their site and longed for a cycling jersey.I squealed again. It was, perhaps sadly, a thrifty misfit’s dream realized. Ive always loved the prints. Ive always loved the cut of the products. Ive always wondered if their stuff was worth the money. Please to enjoy what I discovered.
What did I learn after I quickfast pulled my Yellowman outfit from the package:
- The fabric is silky smooth & seems NOT to snag! I loved how it felt on my hands & as soon as I could I yanked it on on my body.
- What I loved was their MadKool fabric. It wicks. It doesnt wrinkle or snag. The outfit I received had 30+ UV protection (something this Texan loves). It was, in short, MAD KOOL.
- In my opinion the bottoms run big. I initially asked for a small and ended up an extra small. (Im a small in the top). Typically Im a small and in some brands a medium.
- The tattoo’esque patterns are prettier and more vibrant in person! And not garish. At all. I’ll admit the fear of that was part of my hesitancy.
What did I learn after wearing my Yellowman treats?
- I adored. The fit, the wicking, the fact the tights are perfect for Texas and *perfect* as a base layer in colder climes. The whole shebang was everything I could have hoped for and more.
- They are for work AND working out. Suffice it to say my tank top can be seen in every situation from Pilates to (work) presentations.
- The fact it’s an outfit (read: matching. I never match.) caused me to believe it was suitable for various & sundry other non-physical activities as well.
I adored every single solitary thing about these pieces, People**
I really have longed to try them for ages—and they did not disappoint.
That said, they are still pricey.
Now that Ive worn one (and decided, for me, it has myriad uses) I would definitely pay 59.00 for the tank top.
I wouldnt pay 89.00 for the tights, but 100% of that is the fact I now reside in Texas. If I still lived on the east cost I probably would. If for no other reason than the tattoo matchy thang. Im easy like that.
Bottom bottom line (or HOW CAN YOU ENTER TO WIN?).
You USA-types can be entered to win an outfit of your own (as opposed to winning the outfit Ive worn) for the low low cost of a comment below.
If YOU had the chance to get your Yellowman on—where would you wear your prize?
Winner announced 11.14.11
** FTC the tights and tank were free. My yammerings of lovenessment are all my own.