Today this intrepid (if by ‘intrepid’ you mean thoroughly terrified of cold weather—which I do) Texan is OFF to New York City.
Im hoping—even though semi-last minute & totally during the hectic holiday season–some of you may wanna come and hang out with me?
Here’s what I know for sure:
- I get in today & leave Sunday morning. (I may also ‘get in today’ but not be able to ‘get into my hotel till check-in time’ so I mightcould be wandering about in my thinnest jacket known to womankind. Look for me.)
- I’d not be going at all were it not for G(eneral) N(utrition) C(enters) deciding to sponsor a FitFluential road trip of sorts.
- Im going to get a few inside peeks into stuff & places we all love. Magazines (one of which rhymes with NAPE), a clothing brand I lovelovelove (& which makes me think of the SNL skit LEATHERMAN everytime I say it) and more.
- There will be MEET-UPS. Tweet-ups. Cocktail-ups (clinks her glass filled with Met-Rx and shouts l’chaim!) & breakfast hangouts. Oh and workouts. I think workouts?
(or at least meet-ups where Im clad in workout gear cheering you on…)
- There will be blogging. Random, short, probably WONKY picture filled posts as I attempt this chickenbus from my smart-phone. There will be vlogging. There will be far too much tweeting and Facebook’ing.
Thats all I know right now except the fact so, so many of you live near on in NYC and I’d love to connect while Im there.
I’ll add info here as I know it (meet up details from breakfasts to dinners
to shopping for Ren Man’s holiday gift which Ive totally blown off)…
Are you in NYC and free this weekend? Wanna come out and play?
*Please to tell me you know the song. I love that musical.