By now you have probably heard of the AMAZACOOL concept which is PV BODY.
- It’s new (I love me some getting in on a trend).
- It’s easy (take a short quiz to determine yer workout apparel type and DONE! a monthly box arrives at your domicile perfect for you.).
- It’s EASY (you can cancel anytime. EASILY.)
- It’s misfit budget friendly (150.00 outfit for the lowlow cost of 49.95 a month)
All those things are great—but around here the love o’the concept started a long time ago (that’s your cue to settle in and enjoy the ride).
Back in theses days:
Ive always loved me some OF THE MONTH clubs.
Was it your birthday? You mightcould receive BEER OF THE MONTH!
Celebrating a graduation? PASTA OF THE MONTH club is coming your way!
I loved me some “of the month” and yet, deep inside, I knew the boxes were
pretty much just crap not as great as I wanted.
**FLASH FORWARD TO THIS YEARS FITBLOGGIN**
I received a post card about a new! apparel! monthly gift box! subscription service! and I scampered up to my hotel room.
I grabbed my ipad. I got out my credit card. I plopped down on the bed, fully aware I “needed nothing”, and got ready to order.
I felt those old OF THE MONTHS feelings of love rise up and KNEW this one was finally my OF THE MONTH soul mate and would not disappoint.
immense dismay delight just as I was about to take the quiz to determine what kind of TREATS I’d receive—I realized it was time for me to present.
And, even though I had all plans to sign up as soon as I arrived home, life intruded and I seemed NEVER to make it to the computer with my credit card in hand.
As a result, when asked to do this sponsored post, I LEAPED AT THE CHANCE TO CHECK OUT A PACKAGE (<;----- caps = a misfit leaping). I give you my experience. Sponsored, yes, but opinions all mine. With the above long, rambling disclaimer of how I was pre-destined to be smitten.
And smitten I was.
What did I love about my PV Body package?
- My love started with the quiz. Im an old school misfit. Anyone ELSE recall the
Cosmogeneral magazine quizzes from back in the day? I love me some quizzes. Not only did it feel as though they were taking into account my preferences in fitness apparel—-it caused *me* to think more about my color, fit, style preferences too.
- My love continued with the fact they SHARE sample boxes on site & the easy easy way to cancel. I loved what I saw in the samples. It made me less panicky about committing with the knowledge I can cancel.
- I *love* they work with different brands. Some brands look awesome on me. Many make me look shorter & stumpier than I am. I like the service doesnt only provide apparel from one company.
- PRICE PRICE PRICE. Huge deal. ‘Nuff said.
- Pretty, pretty packaging. I wasnt exaggerating my love of the monthly clubs. That said, back in the day, said treats arrived in boring boxes & *not* looking like gifts. Whether a gift-to-self or a gift-to-other I want my TREATS to look, well, TREAT’y.
- I loved the outfit. Quite frankly when I opened the prettypinkpackage I couldnt recall what I’d said on the quiz about color preference etc. I ADORED THE LEGGING COLOR. Id never have picked it myself! I loved the style and print of the sport top. Id never have selected it myself.
- I just loved. —->;this is a sponsored post. I received one package for free. gratis. after receiving said package I decided I’d sign up. Im paying. Im prying open the purse strings. really. theres no better endorsement than that (although that would have made for a very brief post). <;--------
What did I dislike about PV BODY?
I severely dislike the fact Ive not yet been hired to travel the country sharing my love of PV as their spokesmisfitQuite frankly nothing. The old business adage goes: price, quality, service. You can fulfill two of the three. PV BODY has managed to aim for *all three* and does them all well.
Are you longing to check them out as I was?
Does the promise of a 150.00 outfit for 50.00 get your heart a’racing as it did mine?
Have you already run to snag yer wallet and are you ready to clickclickaway?
LINGER NO LONGER.
Sign up today and receive a $15 Lululemon gift card.
DiZclaimer: As stated above this is a sponsored post. The yammerings of love are all my own.