DiZclosure: The Street Strider was sent to me for review. The fact I ADORE it and have harnessed its magical powers to make friends in my new ‘hood are both my own.
For me it was a *shockingly* swift process.
Like always ever since.
I used to walk to school pick up—- now I Stride to the school to procure the child:
I enjoy the creative cardio and she LOVES I
come STRIDE to get her that way.
(Shouts of OK YOU GOTTA SEE MY MOM DO THE HILLS. GO MAMA GO!!!! may or may not ensue. daily. to the the delight of her classmates and their big people)
This has been my view the majority of the past few months—and I adore it.
That said, since my response of IT. BE. AWESOME. when asked how I like the Street Strider has *always* been met with more questions (shocking. I know.) I decided to break it down into specifics.
The bullet-pointed reasons I think the Strider ROCKS.
- It’s unique. I love the look and feel of the Street Strider. I love not everyone on the streets has one. I love the unique way it works my bod. which leads me to…
- I adore the body benefits. The Street Strider is no impact and works my whole body simultaneously. I needed the glute work. I NEEDED the core work. My quads had been kinda lacking. I LOVE how this elliptical on wheels is fun while concurrently increasing my fitness level. Im ANTI-WORKOUT and the Strider is the ultimate PLAYout. Ohhh which leads me next to…
- It’s cardio I *want* to do. So much so I never refer to it as cardio. Simply getting on the Strider brightens my mood. The sweet, sweet feeling of freedom striding brings does NOT feel like exercising. It’s fun—-with body benefits. And it’s OUTDOORS. Stride away from the screens, People! Stride away from the screens!!! But just in case you love your screens:
- Theres an option for indoor use. Im fortunate to live where there’s no real winter. If youre not it’s as easy as snagging an indoor trainer to Stride inside until warmer weather arrives.
- Monthly payment options. Im super cheap—UNTIL IT COMES TO HEALTHY LIVING. Food. Shoes. Cardio stuff. Im good to me. The only item I ever bought I couldnt afford at the time was my last cardio piece. I charged it and paid it off. The Street Strider monthly payment options are so so so worth it. It’s like a gym membership–but less limiting and you OWN SOMETHING at the end!
What I’d change about the Strider if I could:
- Initially Id have said quick collapse—but usage changed my mind. I used the Strider. Up hills. Down hills. In traffic. Weaving around parked cars. I was grateful the Strider didnt compress as I couldnt imagine they’d be able to maintain the same solid structure. I feel *safe* on the Strider. Cycling friends repeatedly remark on its QUALITY of manufacturing. I cant help but think collapsible would equal less quality.
- You could ALL come to my house & try it. But now you can. Kind of. Street Strider offers everyone a testSTRIDE at stores which carry them (check here for details). The Tornado is begging to test out the kids version. Ive resisted for now as I know there’s no way we’d leave without owning one…
Heres where I give my TREMENDOUS thank you thank you to Street Strider for helping me put the FUN back in carFUNdio.