2Fit Chicks podcast: 2009 round-up.

First, I want to take a moment and say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has listened to Two Fit Chicks this year.

(With a special shout out to this guy for providing us the name.)

Shauna & I have had so much fun creating the shows and are entirely honored you would take time out of your busy lives to hang with us for a bit or every few weeks.

I also wanted to thank those of you who have emailed.

You’ve shared your reactions, musings, blogger-news, suggestions & kept us abreast of the myriad technical difficulties we’ve endured along the proverbial way.

(Seriously, People, we shall blow yer mizzinds with how organized we are in 2010.  Fab interviews arranged across multiple time zones, nary an echo in the microphone ever, no mo’ Toddler interruptions or errant phones ringing. It shall be podcastin’ perfection. Or not. Either way.)

So, in the spirit of all media this time of year, Shauna & I present our Year In Review ‘cast.

Please to enjoy.

Please to click on the image below to give it a listen.

Please to remember, should you find yourself with free time over the next few weeks (or is that just us Jews?), podcasts #1-4 are still available.

2fc sidebar1 2Fit Chicks podcast: 2009 round up.

Comments

I already listened to it this morning as I forced myself through a boring bit of work and needed something fun to listen to.

How am I supposed to fill in my time now? I await 2010 with mucho excitement.

I have got to figure out this download stuff so I can listen when I am in the gym or out. I just have a little iPod shuffle so not sure I can download to that. Can you say technology stupid here! I guess I will ask the hubby! I try to listen & work on the computer at the same time & get myself all confused & typing the wrong things. I need to focus on it!!!

Miz, I don’t know if you have Jodi’s email to tell her this if she doesn’t check back – you can’t automatically add podcasts to Shuffles, apparently, but you can manually drag and drop them onto it via iTunes. So subscribe and download the podcasts into iTunes, then drag the file onto the Shuffle. Link on the Apple website – http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1831

YAY I’m glad your site is back up :) Kept pressing the refresh button over and over, heh.

SO COOL you might be sponsored!!!

I can’t even count the number of times I’ve read Shauna’s book. Seriously. I’ve read it a whole bunch of times. I sincerely love that book.

PS I haven’t tried the wii fit yet. It sounds like SO much fun though.

Miz Miz Miz! I love love love your podcasts, and I LOVE your blog. But you seldom make me LAUGH OUT LOUD! You got me this morning with this comment ‘should you find yourself with free time over the next few weeks (or is that just us Jews?)’ That is seriously funny. But the answer is no. Some of us Christians have rebelled, and refuse to do the shopping/baking/stuff every minute with festivities crap that takes all the joy out of the season. And some of us find a LOT of extra time on our hands! And a little more joy and peace.

Love your podcasts. hahah “pop a comment ;)”. My general comments:

Owww- I hope you get sponsored- that would be fabulous.

I really love fat free milk, but fat free cheese is NOT good. I like the part skim or 2% cheese.

AMEN on the focusing more on your marriage and husband. Its something I’m working on too!

I actually like the toddler interruptions. And that you have a thing for diet coke…learned that the last one I listened to…woop woop!

Looking forward to more!

(And I am so with Debby and the rebelling Christians! Two cheers for joy and peace.):o)

Another great one! I can hardly wait until the next one! Hope you get your Disney 1/2 marathon sponsorship; that sounds like the perfect race for you (and for the Tornado to see).