- It’s here.
- It’s waiting for you.
- It’s in the pile of e-books promising a new! fitter! happier! you! (ok not so much…unless you aspire to be a misfit)
Far more pressing, however, a post imploring you to purchase, is my wanting to share *why* I ever joined the e-masses.
It took me a while to decide.
I love e-books. Im a voracious reader. Im a prolific writer.
I simply didnt believe my e-book would improve upon the silence (to mangle a quote).
Id routinely ask myself if the world needed an e-book by me and, for years, my response was no.
I presumed since I
overshare here on a daily basis there was absolutely no need to gather & edit into book-form.
I changed my mind.
I discovered I longed to write the book I wished I’d had when I S.T.A.R.T.ed down my healthy living path.
I felt called to gather posts, collect exercises (emotional & physical), select videos and gather them to create the handbook I’d needed back then.
The guide/reference book I still need now to help me remain on my healthy living journey.
- I loved the process of writing these posts.
- I adored creating new chapters and sharing tips & tricks and secrets & stories I’d not shared before.
- It made me *smile* to yammer at the husband how energized I am by this project.
Im a big believer in trusting your gut.
No hard sell.
No jokey-jokey “if you dont buy my e-book in mass quantities we wont be able to afford to keep our domicile in Oakland.”
Trust your gut. My e-book is for you if:
- If you like my writing voice.
- If youre a fan of my philosophy.
- If youve wondered about the how and the why and the HOW I’ve maintained my weight-loss for two decades.
- If youre curious what I would say are my best tips/posts gathered together in one none-too-pricey place.
All I can tell you for certain is it’s what I wished Id had when I started & I still refer back to it now.
How to Build Muscle and Lose Weight Without Losing Your Mind is available as PDF, on Nook and on Kindle. It’s available from Barnes and Noble and Amazon.