The below is a sponsored post by KURGO brand.
Since March Ive had the opportunity to work with Kurgo brand and test out a few of their products.
The child and I have loved their stuffs and
Charming, ever the Goldendoodle with swagger, has *loved* bragging to his bitches peers all about the fact he’s a BARK’bassador of sorts.
We’ve met horses and had fun.
Today we’re breaking it down to the doggy nitty gritty.
Listen up, People. This harness/lead combo ROCKS!
What did we love about the Kurgo Tru-Fit harness?
- The fit. I loved that the harness used the same sort of nesting buckles I was used to from my rock climbing days. Easy to put on, fantastic as far as perfecting fitting to his svelte Doodle shape, secure and safe. It slipped right over Charming’s head, clipped at the midsection and then offered five different ways to adjust for optimal fit.
- The versatility. Thanks to the seat-belt loop I used the harness in the car to keep Charming tethered and safe (so important!). I also used the harness on our many walks around Oakland. When walking you have the option to clip either to the front or back of the harness. I found Charming responded best when I clipped to the back.
- The ease of getting on. Oh, People. Ive chased this puppy around the kitchen, caught him, and STILL be unable to get the harness on before he wriggled free. Not with the Tru-Fit. It went on so easily Charming didn’t have a chance to escape…
Which brings me to *what* I clipped to his harness when we went for our walks around Oakland.
It was a big hit in our household.
Allow me to explain why:
- It was uber-versatile. Previously we’d had a boring green leash. Not only did it not feel sturdy it “didn’t give us enough options” (to quote the child). Quantum offered options galore and, unlike so many gadgets, they were options we *needed* and used. We could wear it slung like a courier bag. We could loop it around our waist (hands free!!). If we had more than one dog they could share the Quantum lead (!). There were myriad options and all choices used.
- It was reflective. I walk Charming (a black canine) in the dark each morning. For some reason I’d been skeptical whether the leash would *truly* reflect enough light to help—but it did. Reflective lead, red harness—-both of our Kurgo pieces made me feel confident we were more protected/”seen” in the dark morning hours.
I’d spend my own money on both these items.
- Sure they were sent to me for review—but Ive already visited my local Petco Unleashed and gifted Kurgo items to dog owning friends. This, in my opinion, is the highest praise a review can give an item(s).
- Still have any Tru-Fit Harness or Quantum Leash questions I can answer?
- Are you, too, a fan of the KURGO or am I your introduction to the brand?
Ready to try our Kurgo for your canine? You will receive 30% off using coupon code LD7YR3LJ9
Terms: coupon expires 6/15/14. One coupon per household. Cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons. Discount can only be applied to product, not taxes or shipping. Valid for in-stock product only. Cannot be used for past orders.